Monday, April 26, 2010

DAZ LING SOUL SHOW 53 - (Mix Tape/2010)



* DAZ LING SOUL SHOW 53 - (Mix Tape/2010) *

1 - Coming to you live - Charles Earland
2 - Feel my love - Slave
3 - New York feeling - Al Campos
4 - New York afternoon - Yasuko Agawa
5 - Deja vu - The A.B.'s
6 - In so deep - Jimpster (feat. Shaye)
7 - Under love - Melba Moore (feat. Kashif)
8 - All that's good to me - Rafael Cameron
9 - Work that body - Taana Gardner
10 - You're so right for me - Eastside Connection
11 - I love to dance - Kleeer
12 - Sorcerer (12" version) - Norma Jean Wright
13 - This love affair - Gloria Gaynor
14 - Message in our music - The O'Jays
15 - Where there is love - The Whispers
16 - I put the twinkle in your eye - Keith Barrow
17 - I like your lovin' - Richard "Dimples" Fields
18 - I believe - 45 (feat. Stephanie McKay)
19 - I wanna be with you - Earth, Wind & Fire
20 - I want to be where you are - Ronnie Dyson
21 - Waiting - Adriana Evans
22 - Super cool - Mothergroove
23 - No doubt about it - Excellent Gentleman
24 - I saw the light - Todd Rundgren
25 - We got one - Matt Covington
26 - Is it true - Barrett Strong

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntomwxayjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment